Saturday, February 2, 2008

I don't know if there will ever be any readers of this blog, but really I don't mind if nobody ever reads this blog. The purpose of this blog is for me to let off some steam about what is happening in this country on the eve of the General Election. If I had been after fame or notoriety I would write for the Times or any of the other papers or join a political party. I will be trying to tear down the pompous bigheads who write in the papers. At the same time I will try to stay positive.

If by any chance anyone reads this blog I would gladly read any intelligent comments left here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should get a life, find something else to do other than writing about politics all the time seriously.

Everhopeful said...

yes you're right. why do i bother?